This message is not at all true and may in fact be a legally defamatory
statement. It is the sort of message that perpetuates untruths and causes
damage. ( The moderator should have caught it)

I have never hot any message of this sort from the CF website.

I hate drugs but I also similarly cant stand hypocrits.
I believe Charlie has enormous amounts of knowledge and that drug use is
simply and wrongly the top of the pyramid. I believe it is likely he does
not do them anymore. As the article says he has a family and need of stable
income. Drugs are a shortcut and I believe Charlie has the sort of knowledge
to share that would mean he does not need shortcuts and maybe he can help
people to achieve without shortcuts. I have seen athletes build high levels
of muscle with legal supplements and good diet. This has recently boosted my
faith in the idea that high levels of performance can be achieved by clean
athletes if they are trained correctly.

I repeat the CF Website Forum is a great resource. His book Training For
Speed is clearly the best book ever written about sprinting and says nothing
to promote drug use.

regards
Steve Bennett
www.oztrack.com