Nope. As I said before, the UK press has been the toughest on Jones et
al.

"We regard all the nandrolone cases as exceptional and we concluded a
doping offense hadn't been committed," said UK Athletics' performance
director Max Jones. "We don't regard Linford Christie as a drugs cheat."

LOL. Whatever...more at:

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,5978091%255E23218,00.html

Regards,
Martin