The wind was changing rapidly throughout the day, varying from obviously
over the legal limit to not at all discernible.

Dan

--- Randall Northam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see the winds in the US are as capricious as ever. Or maybe Flo
> Jo's fat man was standing in front of the windguage again!
>
> Randall Northam
>

> 100 Metres - Men                                              Wind:
> +3.4 m/s
>
>      1 Gatlin Justin                    USA       9.84
>      2 Powell Asafa                     JAM       9.84
>      3 Scott Leonard                    USA       9.94
>      4 Crawford Shawn                   USA       9.98
>      5 Collins Kim                      SKN      10.02
>      6 Frater Michael                   JAM      10.06
>      7 Montgomery Tim                   USA      10.10
>      8 Brown Darrel                     TRI      10.14
>
> 110 Metres Hurdles - Men                                      Wind:
> +0.0 m/s
>
>      1 Liu Xiang                        CHN      13.06
>      2 Trammell Terrence                USA      13.12
>      3 Arnold Dominique                 USA      13.16
>      4 Brown Joel                       USA      13.52
>      5 Watkins Arend                    USA      13.54
>      6 Moore Anwar                      USA      13.57
>      7 Bramlett Ron                     USA      13.76
>        Johnson Allen                    USA         DQ

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F
  @    o      Dan Kaplan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <|\/ <^-  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
_/ \ \/\      (503)370-9969 phone/fax
   /   /

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/