Gentlemen

It was only a joke!

Randall Northam

On 6 Jun 2005, at 19:27, Dan Kaplan wrote:

At one point, I looked up at the flags above the scoreboard and noticed
that 2 were flapping around quite a bit and the other 2 next to them
weren't moving at all.  Now that's a swirling wind!

As for the 110h, had the race gone off the first time, it would've been a pretty strong tailwind. I don't recall what exactly it was like on the 2nd and 3rd try, but it had definitely subsided. Wind or no wind, it was
a very fast, very clean early season race.

Dan

--- Scott Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, absolutely, Dan.  Randall's assertions are completely ludicrous.
As I was announcing the meet, I noticed the wind swirls resulting in
various windy and legal marks during the horizontal jumps. Not at all
uncommon for Eugene.  You are way off base on this one, Randall.

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F