At one point, I looked up at the flags above the scoreboard and noticed
that 2 were flapping around quite a bit and the other 2 next to them
weren't moving at all.  Now that's a swirling wind!

As for the 110h, had the race gone off the first time, it would've been a
pretty strong tailwind.  I don't recall what exactly it was like on the
2nd and 3rd try, but it had definitely subsided.  Wind or no wind, it was
a very fast, very clean early season race.

Dan

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F