Yeah! Let's complain and formulate that the world is rotten and nobody listens to me so I start crying like a child and waste a significant amount of time Boo Hoh! Hoh! Bang that rattle.

Yes! Reality is what is and so far, what contributions have been made to change it. Zippo!

On Monday, May 21, 2001, at 12:48 PM, don clay wrote:

This is a fairy tale and bears no resemblance of the reality of the situation. Please don't contribute any more to the "if you'll come to the meeting…" and "All proposals are considered fairly …." dribble.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf OfSystem Administrator
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [temp t13] Re: INF-8020_history

Absolutely;

"getting involved with these specifications and not stick their heads in the
sand and then complain about it when these said specifications get
incorporated into standards." (MKE)

"That's what I been saying, get involved and make your proposals known and of course document them so that they are stored on the T13 site for later reference. I heard to much crying lately, than good proposals to solve the known issues. As MKE has stated "get involved" and remember that not every proposal gets approved when first presented and that's the way it goes. It takes work and cooperation by all participants. I know?

It's funny that in the T13 meetings the proposals are discussed, digested, dissected and if you put in the time. Success!. But on the reflector if the proposal or topic is discussed and someone finds is objectionable, instead of solving the issue or making a real contributions, there are attacks on the persons character or technical abilities. More blaming than a forward direction. The past is the past and and should be left there. If you want someones help its not a good idea to blame them for your own short comings. It does not set well with those that are looking for real contributions to solve the big issues. In the past month I have only witnessed, one email stating that a proposal was up loaded and available for viewing. The remainder was..............

This reflector is quite amusing. I suspect that those who sit silent, see the inappropiate traffic and are forming their own opinions.

Show me real resolutions and solutions.

TC

*These comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.