2009/10/14 Sam Vekemans <acrosscanadatra...@gmail.com>:
> Then the yellow must be all the "landuse=residential" then :)

In this instance I'd guess the same thing, but without a survey we
won't know for sure.

> As land use can extend past the property boundary, were there is an easment.

Easements show up as a void also, although a lot of these tend to be
lane ways, a lot don't exist, which is why surveys need to be done,
but at least this way it might be mathematically possible to come up
with a route to cover the most ground with the least amount of fuel.

A "single" place can buy out next door, but it might still be
considered 2 properties by the relevant governments.

http://osm.org/go/ueSlZ561Q-

It doesn't render properly (tourism=theme_park), although I filed a
bug about it, but according to the DCDB Qld data, the Ginger Factory
occupies 2 adjoining properties.

> Since were on the tagging list, the sidewalks & waterworks like sewer
> lines, or underground cable lines, do we map these too, as the data is
> also available?

People are already tagging overhead high voltage power lines in areas,
although being above ground they can be useful land marks for
navigating etc.

If you think the data will be useful, or is specifically useful to
you, I don't see why not.