On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Sam Vekemans wrote:
> eye... i, i ie :0)
>
> But of course the landuse us 'unknown' by default. .. so what needs to be
> done is to go around and find out what the actual landuse is.
> ... of course there are voids.... there are voids all over the map of black
> space. :)
Sam, just like Canada, parts of Australia are like a huge void, short of
mappers.

So I drew in roads for a town I lived in 25 years ago, now at least 2000km
from home.
I can't speculate about land use except I removed the first
landuse=residential polygon because it got in my way and was actually quite
inaccurate, having been guessed from ancient satellite photos.