I think it would be useful to see just how big the confusion is, how many
mappers are involved, etc. I hope to be able to give a reasonable summary
of those tomorrow. A cursory inspection of power=station in southern
California shows it having been applied numerous times to both power plants
and substations imported from gnis.

Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>