On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Zsolt Bertalan <herrber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is Themed Walk better than Tourism Movement or you just accept that it's a
> thing coming from the Eastern Block and adopt the term for it?

Heh...no one will ever understand what "tourism_movement" is meant to
mean. Let's keep looking for the right term.

> We adopted hundreds of words from English, English have only a few Hungarian
> loanwords (coach, goulash, saber, paprika, vizsla, komondor, puli, that's
> it). Let's adopt this one! It's only a loan translation. :)

Adopting an actual Hungarian word would actually be less confusing
than this Hunglish translation...

I'm still not seeing a fundamental difference between these types of
walks and normal walking routes (rwn, nwn etc). Can you explain more?

Steve