Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/28/2011 2:13 PM, Toby Murray wrote:
> >But people
> > who are intereseted in cycling can (and have) easily add a single
> tag
> > and get some basic data into the system.
>
> I can accept this. But don't call it safety, since it's not. Call it
> something that makes it clear that it's about how comfortable a
> beginning or timid cyclist will be on the road.

The degree of safety (for any rider) and the suitability for inexperienced
riders are also dependent on factors such as traffic levels at different times
of day, weather conditions, and the like, so any routing advice has to be taken
with a grain of salt.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to