Up to the usual standards one has come to expect from these large international organisations, I would say.

On 19/06/2012 13:20, Philip Barnes wrote:

"There is no ferry between Kingston upon Hull and Esbjerg. An alternative ferry is available from Harwich (350 km/220 mi from Kingston upon Hull) to Esbjerg".

A well thought out route?

Phil
--

Sent from my Nokia N9