Ok.

But the current usage of a tag doesn't avoid its deprecation, do you?
It may be clearly written on the wiki page that power=station is from now
deprecated as for starting the swap to the power=sub_station value.

There will be a time were power networks would be overloaded with all those
different values describing the same thing.
Can't we start a sensus (or finalize 2 or 3 RFC wainting for votes) and
bring it up in osmose?

2013/1/21 Janko Mihelić <jan...@gmail.com>

> Yes, power=station is starting to get deprecated status. If it were me, I
> would deprecate it right away on the wiki. Problem is, it is still used
> quite a lot.
>
> Janko

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com