Ok, I agree with you about substation vs sub_station.

Consensus seems to emerge from this discussion, I would edit the wiki like
polderrunner explained.

* Deprecation (not removal) of power=station, power=substation (and all
other values), message adding at the top of keys' pages. power=sub_station
will be the only valid value. It will encourage mappers to migrate existant
power=station to power=sub_station.
* Removing all the links to the keys' pages.
* Editing all pages refering to power=station, power=substation and
eventually update to power=sub_station.
* Moving all good stuff from power=station to power=sub_station if needed
and relevant.

Finally, valid stuff will be located at :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dsub_station
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Power_substations

Do everyone agree with that?

*François Lacombe*