2013/1/24 François Lacombe <francois.laco...@telecom-bretagne.eu>

> Hi.
>
> I found that proposal, which was converted in RFC and finally accepted by
> voting.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Power_generation_refinement#Single-site_facitilies
>
> It's clearly written there's a spelling problem around substation vs sub
> station.
> In fact, power=substation seems to be better than power=sub_station since
> a sub station is a sub marine facility.
>
> Should we take care of that?

Submarines won't have the key "power=". Also, submarine_station could be
better than sub_station.
I like substation better too, but there's too many of them now, I think
(75718).

P.S. I have just seen that in Potlatch power=sub_station has an icon of a
transformer, and power=station has an icon of a substation. That should be
changed.

Janko Mihelić