All we are discussing about here is hypothetical.
I didn't update the power transmission proposal yet and I'm not sure I'll
do.

Let's say it's just a big wish.

I think it's dangerous to let the well established stuff prevailing.
We had this problem on power=line, now on power=pole/tower (not to mention
other domain features). What's next gentlemen ?
If a mistake (deliberately or just because the model isn't developped
enough) is done, it seems nothing can correct it afterwards.

Don't pretend selecting power=transformer" OR ("transformer=yes" AND
"power=*") is more efficient (or even a good thing) than only selecting
power=transformer .
And it will be done just because things are deeply rooted in wiki and
tag-info.

That's just astounding.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com