One example would be a restaurant near my house, which has a sign painted on
the building, advertising breakfast hours as "  - 11:00 AM".  There is a blank
space on the sign where you would expect a starting time. I suspect that this
means that the opening time varies, but breakfast always stops being served at
11 AM.  I will see if I can take a picture of it.

On February 24, 2014 3:13:44 PM CST, Serge Wroclawski <emac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I've never seen a business have a closing time specified without an
>opening
>time. Can you provide some examples?
>

>- Serge
>

>On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Robin `ypid` Schneider
><ypi...@aol.de>wrote:
>
>> Good evening
>>
>> I would like to discuss one little detail in the opening_hours
>syntax. It
>> is
>> about facilities which do not have a open time specified (only a
>closing
>> time).
>> So I created a short proposal:
>>

>http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/opening_hours_open_until
>>
>> Feel free to add your thoughts to the discussion page.
>>
>> --
>> Live long and prosper
>> Robin Schneider

John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.