Am 25.02.2014 16:35, schrieb Robin `ypid` Schneider:
I don't know in this specific (british) context, but my guess is that
12:00+ indicates (typically) until curfew, while "late" maybe has the
meaning "beyond curfew".
All right. Interesting. If that is the case it might be better to write this
explicitly (using fixed times and comments) because it is probably not desirable
to add this to the syntax.

well, for those who want to know "it's open late" it _is_ quite desirable.
And if there are no fixed times, it is still "open end" but with different meaning.

The current syntax "+" does not diffentiate between "until curfew" and "beyond curfew".
But this seems to be a desirable differentiation.
Why not extend the syntax with such quite clear definition?

E.g.
+ means open end until curfew
-late means open end beyond curfew

Georg