> The problem with
> "12:00-late" is that it is not valid syntax and thous can not evaluated by
> software. The "12:00+" is evaluated by opening_hours.js as "12:00-24:00"
> which
> is probably not long enough in this case. But it does come somewhere close
> reality.

if we have to decide between formally wrong data which is understandable by
humans and data that is formally correct but doesn't correspond to the
actual facts, we should decide to keep the former (at this time). A formal
error is automatically detectable, so it will sooner or later be corrected,
but wrong facts are very hard to find, especially if they look correct.

cheers,
Martin