Hi Alv,

I'm sorry this particular point disappoint you and be such a disagreement
reason.

Our views aren't the same regarding power line model and they do have been
well explained on wiki and on this mailing list (and on the gravitystorm's
github indeed).

JOSM already asking you a voltage=* tag on any power=* object.

Let's allow voting people to give their position when second vote will be
open.

Cheers.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com