> Am 10/lug/2014 um 10:09 schrieb Pieren <pier...@gmail.com>:
>
> I don't see any problem to have over two elements on the same
> position if they have different "ele" or "layer" values.

I think from a practical point of view these situations are problematic, both
for creation and selection of these nodes. Editor software usually fuses those
nodes, so you have to either edit the coords manually or zoom very close and
approximate the position. Basically you have to apply some kind of hack and
what people usually do is put the nodes very close without a real overlap to
overcome these issues (selection and creation).

Also overlapping ways for stuff like a retaining wall below a wall below a
fence below barbed wire would be a nightmare so these situations tend to get
modeled in fewer detail to circumvent the problem.

cheers,
Martin