-1 to "removing"
as well, and I would appreciate a constructive discussion that does not qualify
the thoughts of others as "nonsense", as long as they are not clearly malicious.

If you look at http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/landuse=religious#map you
see
the highest density of use in Poland and Ireland, where apparently a lot of
constellations are in need for such a tag.

Certainly it does not target a prayer room in a multifunctional building or a
church squeezed wall-to-wall into a row of inner-city terraced buildings.

I will work on a summary of the pro and con arguments heard so far over the
weekend.

Tom

Mateusz Konieczny wrote, on 2014-07-31 12:06:
-1

<mailto:dieterdre...@gmail.com>>:

     > Am 31/lug/2014 um 06:24 schrieb Friedrich Volkmann <b...@volki.at
<mailto:b...@volki.at>>:

     > Therefore, I suggest removing landuse=religion from the wiki, or at
least to
     > mark it as nonsensical.

    +1,

    Martin