IMHO mapping house numbers while on a bicycle is one of those things
that simply doesn't really work, contrary to other things that work well
(road signs etc). Not that it couldn't be done, but the technical effort
required to do so is significant (aka in the direction of googles
streetview tricycle) and you still end up with having to post process,
which again takes more time than doing it properly (at 1st glance
slower) in the fist place.

Simon