I'm trying to find a way to photograph sideways from my bike and send
photos to Mapillary. The day should be shiny with a lot of light so I don't
have to go to slow, and the camera should be mounted just right so I don't
lose too much numbers.
Then when the photos are on Mapillary, anyone can map the address numbers
in them (and shops and everything else).

Janko