On 19/08/2014 22:17, fly wrote:
but 265-267 is wrong as 266 is not included. Either tag 265;267 or add
addr:interpolation=odd
I'm not clear with this example, do numbers 265 and 267 exist as separate units inside the building?

In the UK, house numbers like 265-267 do exist where there is only one address. These sort of addresses are most common for shops or offices where two or more units have been combined together, but they do occasionally occur for residential addresses as well.

For a single address, using addr:housenumber=265-267 seems correct to me. If there are two address units, I would use addr:housenumber=265;267 (or addr:housenumber=265-267 and addr:interpolation=odd).

Cheers,
Will