To me, governmental is more legislative. Civic implies for the citizens.
Perhaps it's just a style choice, but it's my preference, and goes well with
the existing approved building=civic.

I've been throwing out civic for a bit, but if it was approved "governmental"
it's wouldn't matter too to me, as long as we get a new landuse and some
subtags out of it.