> On Nov 14, 2014, at 9:56 PM, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM, johnw <jo...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> it is a subkey for the buildings, to go with building=civic.
>
> My concern is about splitting a landuse polygon just to refine
> information that could be stored on buildings themselves for instance.

Do you mean the split between Civic_service and Civic_admin, or seperating out
emergency, judicial, and penal?

because if the subkey is for the building, a complex would have 1 single
landuse_admin, and the building=civic differentiated with civic=* key,
including a civic=mixeduse value for when everything is jammed together in a
single building (in El Cajon, Califonia for example, the city offices,
courthouse, and Jail are all a single building).

Javbw