> I search an adjective about this tag and I hesitate between "very_bad"
> and "horrible" ;-)

In my opinion this tag is pretty bad.

> Btw, what's different today about its verifiability ? I think most of
> the people rejecting this tag simply ignore the discussions around it.

Which is another problem: ignorance never leads to a solution. Especially
if those people don't come up with any other - practical and feasible -
suggestion. And this brings us back to the tag smoothness. It is completely
subjective if the tag is good or bad, excellent or horrible. But it is 100%
objective that this is the best tag, simply because it is the only one
(please remember: practical and feasible).

So I support the removal of the section "Controversy". Maybe add some note
about the limited verifiability.

Best regards,
Martin