On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 3:09 AM, David Bannon <dban...@internode.on.net>
wrote:

> On Sat, 2015-03-28 at 07:09 +0000, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> >      1. Get a high level of classification of campsites based on the
> >         relation between the land owner and the camper
> >      2. Get a classification of regular campsites based on available
> >         facilities.
>
> Agreed Jan. Different things.
>
> However, I think the vast majority of campers are also more interested
> in 2).

Different tags for different folks.  Don't try to mash it into one scheme.

amenity=camp_site
showers=whatever
internet=whatever
landowner_permission={official_paid,official_free,permissive_free,unstated,customary}

Where the landowner is either taking a fee,
putting up permission signs,
tolerating heavy and frequent use,
tolerating occasional use,
not stating anything,