I have no idea about this, but are there ways to tag zones in a theme park?

Trying to discern themes might be really difficult without a good list of
beginning themes.

Westernland and tomorrowland, etc, for example.

Is that cowboy and astronaut? The old west? Retro space? Pioneer times?
Rocketships?

These are the zone names in Japan - "frontier" means like living with cows in
the snow in Hokkaido, so they use "westernland", which maps better to "western
US cowboy gold-rush" - like the film genre.

It will be super-easy to make a crap-ton of different tag values for the same
basic thing.

Javbw