W dniu 15.09.2015 16:09, Martin Koppenhoefer napisał(a):

I would tag the subareas with their respective theme tag and either
don't care for the whole or use something like the suggested
theme=disney. "multi" is mostly useless, as you don't know what it
stands for.

I would use "disney"* as a special case, but in general "multi" would be good to indicate that the area has multiple themes inside (and we just don't have more exact classification). It's still some kind of additional information describing the park.

* ...or "Disney"? the same problem: "viking" or "Viking"?

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]