Maybe we could start using repair=assisted_self_service for repair shops
with

repair:wood=yes
repair:clothes=yes
repair:furniture=yes
repair:metal=yes
repair:computers=yes
repair:smartphones=service

It seems odd that after all this time we still don't  have a way to tag DIY
repair shops. Most are organised like an event, but at the social outreach
mapping party I went to yesterday, this was one of the many questions that
came up, to which I couldn't provide a decent answer.

Polyglot