It really really really really is not a good idea to pollute the key
name space with an indeterminate number of sub-keys* instead of placing
values in the, no surprise there, value part. it essentially guarantees
that nobody will ever evaluate any of the information and even if the
proposal would be accepted it wouldn't make any difference at all.

Simon

* for a small number of well defined and documented sub-keys it is not
particular nice, but can be tolerated.