If you scroll down you will notice that there was never a sloped_kerb
proposal as the page is actually the proposal for amenity=sloped_curb
which was marked as inactive here
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/sloped_kerb&oldid=670959
(which is understandable given that proposing it as a value of amenity
was questionable even at that time and only has 63 uses in total).

In any case it didn't seem to have any bearing on the use of sloped_curb
and curb keys which seem to be completely undocumented, but are at least
in use (see my original posting).

Simon