Well, then we need a more precise definition on the wiki. It is confusing to
have "probably very similar to..." and "duplicate of...".
You admit that "the meaning of these terms varies widely depending on who you
ask and which country you're mapping": this is against the interpretation and
usability of the data.
We should stabilish a unique definition for each term, and mappers should
migrate to it.
If you agree with Martin definitions, we should continue on the wiki discussion
page, so that your opinions remain visible, and once all is clear, we can
change the definitions on the wiki accordingly.
Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.