On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 05:20:19PM +0200, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> sent from a phone
>
> > Il giorno 29 ago 2016, alle ore 12:24, Richard <ricoz....@gmail.com> ha
> > scritto:
> >
> > are you saying we should use "cave:ref" just to avoid the use of a relation?
>

> according to the wiki, that's the standard fag to add to a cave entrance for
> referring to the cave ref

added that to the description, the docs still need tweaking.
German cave_entrance description lacks any mention of "cave:ref".
The english says "number in a cave cadastre" which is perhaps
a remnant of French translation and not terribly useful as it
would imply an official registry which may exist only in few
countries.

So what does cave:ref really mean? Should that say something like
"unique cave identifier"?
Shouldn't cave:ref be subtyped for example as "cave:ref:at" or
"cave:ref:fr" for austrian resp french ids to prevent id clashes?

Richard