Hi,

I'm one of the contributors who started this discussion in the Dutch forum as Marc mentioned in his first post. And as I noticed here the discussion is becoming bigger and bigger. Which is fine of course but I'm afraid it will not result in a nice obvious tag for mixed vegetation.

So what I like to do is to vote for the best tag (key and value). For this we need a few examples for instance Google pictures (e.g. search for "street vegetation") and we need keys and values in which we can choose from. After one month we decide by majority vote.

Let start with the key's to choose from:

landuse=
landcover=
nature=
leisure=
barrier=

Next choose one of the values discussed before in this discussion list (if you know a better one let's here it!):

village_green
municipality_green
municipality_vegetation
park
trees
shrubs
flowers
grass
garden
forest
green_spaces
flowerbeds
hedge
scrub
landscaping

A few made up values from the Dutch forum:

mixed_vegetation
street_vegetation
urban_green

Again keep in mind this tag is for mixed situations as the pictures in Google (search: "street vegetation) will show you.

Thanks for voting and good luck!

Rene