On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 4:41 AM, yo paseopor <yopaseo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is not the easiest way of the World...but it is not the most
> complicated. First we think to start of the best aproximation: the REAL
> aproximation so:
> -If the marks are only marks and not physically separation...don't
> separate in different ways...because is not REAL.
> -If the way is double direction way you have to tag it with the appropiate
> direction scheme. It is not difficult: forward and backward.
> -If this road is in this way (with these traffic signs, with these
> restrictions, with these road marks...is for a good reason as you say in
> the first email)
>
> So we have to tag it precisely.Then ...What we have in Openstreetmap to
> tag it?

[detailed discussion deleted]

Thank you!  This is exactly what I couldn't put together from what I found
on the Wiki. (It's also the first example that I've tried to put together
that's more complex than listing a bunch of turn restrictions on the lanes.)

When I have the time to draw a proper diagram, I'll Wikify this as an
example. This is one case where I'd really like to model the data properly
- it's a perennial trouble spot, and anything that any router/navigator can
do to get people directed properly would be a big plus.

It likely won't happen today, or maybe even this week. I'm kind of busy.