Sorry for my bad English , I don't understand you totally the example you
want I map. Please, can you show me a pic of the road or the traffic sign
you want I map?

I will try it.
I forget I use also side=up to mark the "aerial panels"
Second position (traffic_sign:2:forward) to the up side is not under the
first traffic sign , is in the left side (the main destination, in most
countries this information is the less given)

so...

traffic_sign=regulatory
traffic_sign:2:forward=ES:R-205
maxheight=4.2
side=up

for
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Spain_traffic_signal_r205.svg/120px-Spain_traffic_signal_r205.svg.png

Also we can use the tag place_of...etc. And we can make it more precise.
Because we don't need more information than the traffic sign itself, and
its position.
But if you tell me the pic I try to map it better.

The point is with all the community, with Mapillary data, with presets and
styles in JOSM find a way to map it and one day see the data in GPS, apps,
some render, etc.

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/pcu
http://bit.ly/2qFbYUt

Why not?

Salut i senyals de trànsit (Good health and traffic signs)
yopaseopor