Thanks Joost, you probably explained better what I wanted to say.

As for your blob=26, this is exactly what Wikidata does. shop=boutique
is Q1068824 (see https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1068824) and the label
is how such a shop is called in each language.

But I have the impression that the French label & description for this
shop is incorrect in Wikidata. When I read the Dutch and English
versions of Wikipedia linked by that Wikidata item, it's about
clothes, juwelry & luxury goods. That is missing from both the French
and English description. Probably the French label is wrong as well.

m.