> Important questions to decide:
>
>> - Can a boutique sell second hand items - or just the new ones?

IMHO they wouldn't typically sell second hand items, on the other hand,
second hand is a property in OSM and can be added to everything

> - What about "hand made" - is it the core property of boutique or just an
>> option?

Aren't all clothes "hand made"? Nowadays typically in countries with low
wages and weak labor unions.

> We should also answer these questions:
> - is every boutique an outlet or is it not required?

Following this definition: "a brick and mortar or online store in which
manufacturers sell their stock directly to the public, cutting out the
middle-men." I'd say that not every boutique is an outlet.

> - if there are no accesories, just elegant clothes, is it still boutique
> or just a shop=clothes?

IMHO a "boutique" doesn't have to sell accessories.

> - do we need the outlet=* tag?

I'd see it as an additional property and would keep it.

Cheers,
Martin