W dniu 01.09.2017 o 17:51, Marc Gemis pisze:

So no, this group is not really representative for the community as a whole.

But what is representative? And what about standardization? I would be happy if we find a way to communicate things with wider community, but this is what we have now. As I said - one can always disagree and use "any tag you like" rule and that's OK for me. Standardization does not mean anybody enforcing, just creating guidelines - and this is what we try to do.

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O.
Muzalyev]