sent from a phone

> On 10. Apr 2018, at 02:12, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> =-O Is it really a 'landuse'? Or better as a 'landcover'?

IMHO it is neither. I would see those flowerbeds that are part of a road or
square as landuse=highway. Those in a park are part of the park landuse
(implied by leisure=park), those in private gardens are residential landuse.
Those in flower shows are part of the show landuse.
For a single flowerbed I would use something like man_made=flowerbed
If you want to tag the flowers you could add a landcover object for the flowers
(but this wouldn’t be the same as the flowerbed object), or probably better,
invent a property for the flowerbed object which gives information about the
flowers in it.

A huge exhibition area with flowers would IMHO not be well represented by the
word flowerbed (and it would likely consist of several flower areas)

cheers,
Martin