> for the tag : operator:type=ngo
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:operator:type

> for the "publicly available" : for the two establishments of this type I
> know, being a "outreach project" is a part of the goal. we also go there
> to help the project and not just for the poi itself, so it seems very
> positive to me to add the information.
> it's over the time when helping someone different was shameful.

I also find the operator=* tag the best solution. I gathered some experience on
this topic and found out the following: _Everyone_ likes to have a "normal"
job. "Helping" isn't about "lets have a coffee at this cafe, because these
(poor) people need help" it is about support for a independent and
self-determined existence.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3822222639

Gppes