Just a plain cycleway=opposite_lane is somewhat ambiguous, so I would recommend
an explicit cycleway:left or cycleway:right.

opposite_lane indicates that there is one cycle lane, which only allows traffic
in the direction opposite of the oneway traffic. Bicycle traffic in one-way
direction would use the “normal” road.

If there are actually two cycle lanes, one in oneway direction and one against,
use:

cycleway:left=lane

cycleway:right=opposite_lane

(or the other way around, depending on situation).

If bicycles are allowed to travel against the oneway, but there is no explicit
lane marked for them, use: (this is correcting my previous post)

cycleway=opposite

(my previous post was somewhat wrong, as if there is no explicitly marked lane,
using cycleway:left or cycleway:right for the value opposite only makes sense
if there are signs explicitly telling you what side to travel on. I would
assume that in case of a plain cycleway=opposite, the normal left-/right-hand
traffic rules of the location apply.)