On Thursday 21 June 2018, Bryan Housel wrote:

> Just going to cut my reply off here.  There was some vague stuff in
> your message about “poisoning OSM” that didn’t seem to be a serious
> question.

That wasn't a question, that was my attempt to explain a fundamental
difference in views between us.  And the runway was an example meant to
illustrate this difference.  It is unfortunate that i was not able to
make my viewpoint on this clear to you because i think understanding
different perspectives on this matter (the roles of different people
and different interests in tagging development) would help you in
making decisions regarding tagging presets.

Anyway - i look forward to iD offering the possibility to include
different presets and hope this will lead to more diversity and more
choices in tagging presets available to mappers.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/