Yes , it is restricted to these vehicles. In the ground and in the traffic
signs you can read VTC (Uber, Cabify). I said I don't want discussion about
what is a VTC really and if should they exist. I only want to know how to
map it, because in the Barcelona's harbour there are spots specifically
tagged with VTC road marks, and I think they are not PSV vehicles so...
what is it? How to map it? Also, in Madrid there is a lot of shared cars.
How to map it? OSM's Wiki is so weak in these two terms.

Thanks
Salut i places d'aparcament
yopaseopor