Le 17. 09. 18 à 20:35, Georg Feddern a écrit :
> Am 17.09.2018 um 16:17 schrieb Florian Lohoff:
>> is it intentional that StreetComplete tags the maxspeed source/type in
>> maxspeed:type instead of the much more used source:maxspeed?
>
> If you search the german forum you will find that it is indeed intentional:
> StreetComplete wird maxspeed:type taggen by westnordost

that look like a grea idea and the opportunity to fix that :
source:maxspeed is not a source, it's more like a traffic sign type.
I proposed a mechanical edition to migrate this in France where many
contributors have already been using maxspeed:type for years.
unfortunately for the moment the operation is blocked because everyone
agrees except one person and the mechanical editions require unanimity.
note that the person against the operation is against it because he
would like us to go even further to correct the imperfections and
unnecessary recondancy in some maxspeed:type

Regards,
Marc