Hello !

I have in mind my trouble when driving back from Amsterdam toward France. I
knew I had to pass through Lille but I did not see it on the directional
signs. (No gps device back in the days ;-) ) I understood at last close to
the border that the Rijsel I saw all the time on the signs means Lille >_<

Rijsel is not used in France. But it would be very useful to display it on
a map as it it used only several kilometers from the city.

djakk