One little point

Untill now GPS navigation is orientative, not compulsory, obligatory or
have-to-do. So instead your Osmand says you go in opposite direction, you
drive, you decide. No kamikaze please.

yopaseopor
PD: conditional lanes tagging situation would be interesting with a new tag
(forward/backward/reversible), for example...

lanes:forward=1
lanes:backward=1
lanes:reversible=1
reversible:forward=Mo-Su 07:00-09:00,15:30-17:30
reversible:backward=Mo-Su 9:00-15:30
reversible:closed=Mo-Su 17:30-07:00